Welcome!

Hi and welcome to WubiDubstep, the global blog for dubstep. Everyday we post 1, 2 or 3 new dubstep songs (wubs) and on the "News" page we rate them and post news. Every month we post stats about this blog and also a top and a compilation of wubs for that month. Also we post sometimes wallpapers, themepacks and more.. So, I hope that ... You Wub Dubstep!

IMPORTANT FOR NEW DUBSTEP PRODUCERS! : YOU CAN PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC ON THIS SITE: READ http://wubidubstep.blogspot.ro/2015/02/important-notice.html FOR MORE DETAILS

ON WUBIDUBSTEP YOU WILL FIND DUBSTEP, DRUM`N BASS, HOUSE, ELECTRONIC, TRANCE, DRUMSTEP, TRAP, ALBUM MIXES AND COMPILATIONS AND MORE..
PS This blog was made just for fun :)

luni, 14 ianuarie 2013

Important notice

Hi. I've an important message for you today' I'm sorry for this but I must do it.
Before April I'll be very busy and I t\don't think I'll post everyday on this blog. This is teh reason Ididn't posted yesterday...
I hope Sergiu will post more wubs for you...

I'm sorry for this guys.
But still, don't forget I'll post on Wubidubstep, but not everyday.

I'm orry because this happened also in Novmber and, I know that this week were very good wubs, "Deviance" by Exicion and DatsiK, or "Cataclysm" by Vista and Presence Know, for example.
I really love Borgore's wubs and Skrillex. And I'll miss them 3 months... And you'll miss them.

Sergiu, if you view this message, I give you the blog for 3 months. I hope you'll post good wubs, but I'm sure of that :)

So, don't understand it wrong... We will post on WubiDubstep... hey, don't forget abou us! I'm just saying that I'll be alittle bit busy and I don't jknow if I'm going to post everyday new wubs.

I think that's it I need to tell you for today.

Sincerely,
Octavian
 (Co-Writer and founder of WubiDubstep)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu