Welcome!

Hi and welcome to WubiDubstep, the global blog for dubstep. Everyday we post 1, 2 or 3 new dubstep songs (wubs) and on the "News" page we rate them and post news. Every month we post stats about this blog and also a top and a compilation of wubs for that month. Also we post sometimes wallpapers, themepacks and more.. So, I hope that ... You Wub Dubstep!

IMPORTANT FOR NEW DUBSTEP PRODUCERS! : YOU CAN PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC ON THIS SITE: READ http://wubidubstep.blogspot.ro/2015/02/important-notice.html FOR MORE DETAILS

ON WUBIDUBSTEP YOU WILL FIND DUBSTEP, DRUM`N BASS, HOUSE, ELECTRONIC, TRANCE, DRUMSTEP, TRAP, ALBUM MIXES AND COMPILATIONS AND MORE..
PS This blog was made just for fun :)

sâmbătă, 23 februarie 2013

More Dubstep : Monstercat and MADubstep

Wub and welcome to WubiDubstep!
I'm sincerley sorry for that I didn't posted any wubs in the last days, but me and Sergiu had a problem with our computers and we were not able to post anymore.
I didn't fixed my computer at all, but Sergiu did it, so I hope we can post everyday once more on this blog.
Because I did'nt posted anymore on this blog, now I have a lot of new videos on YouTube, and I'll need to post more wubs each day...

So first we start with a chillstep mix, you can listen it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkwf9XpdgZU

And I have a new drumstep one from Monstercat, it's "Flight" by Tristam and Braken

 
Tristam & Braken - Flight
Also I have a sick one from MA Dubstep, by Spag Heddy called "Are you ready?"  I hope you wub it... Enjoy!

Spag Heddy - Are you ready?

Tomorrow I hope I'll post more!
Bye!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu